Kinship of Cumberland & Turtle Lake
PO Box 441
Cumberland, WI 54829
Please include your name and address and let us know if you’d like your donation to remain anonymous.
Online: Secure PayPal Donation Option
Simply click here to DONATE NOW!
>> Click to view a current list of our sponsors!
Kinship of Cumberland & Turtle Lake is registered with the IRS as a 501(c)3 non-profit organization. All donations to Kinship of Cumberland & Turtle Lake are tax deductible to the full extent of the law.
Where Do Your Donations Go?
All Donations stay in Cumberland and Turtle Lake to support the local Kinship program. As an affiliate of the National Kinship program, we are required to have a paid Program Director who is responsible for screening potential mentors as-well-as setting up and maintaining our matches.
Ways you can help Kinship!
- Financial gifts
- Matching funds from your employer
- Donations in memory or in honor of a loved one or friend
- Estate gifts
- Volunteer time for special events
- Tax deductible end-of-year and holiday giving
- Mentor a child– we always have children waiting for a special Kinship friend.
Kinship of Cumberland and Turtle Lake is a IRS-501c(3), non-profit youth mentoring organization.